||Once upon a time the big bad wolf eats the little pigs, and maybe grandma too, and ends up burned, boiled, killed or even shot.
Children & Violence
Finally, a positive & friendly version!
NO MORE VIOLENCE
NO MORE NEGATIVE IMAGES
NO MORE BIG BAD WOLF
NO MORE BULLYING
NO MORE NIGHTMARES
New Revised Three Little Pigs
Featuring Parenting Tips & Family Activities Too!
Raising Money $mart Kids
Learn the value of money & make your own piggy bank too!
Meet The Three Little Pigs Like You Never Seen Before!
The 3 little pigs, LeLe, CeCe & BeBe take you on a journey of spending, budgeting, saving & learning good manners too. And there's a sudden twist... a wolf comes to town and surprises everyone. Then something unexpected happens!
Includes: Book & Instructions to Make Your Own Piggy Bank
FREE Shipping & Handling
Children & Money
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme... I want, I want, I want...
How many times have you heard that before?
TEACH YOUR CHILD THE VALUE OF MONEY
Here are simple tips to teach children the value of money:
1. As soon as children can count, introduce them to money - identifying coins, the purpose of money, and where money comes from.
2. Communicate your values and experiences with money - the good and the bad, your life lessons.
3. Talk about the difference between needs, wants and wishes.
4. Together, help your child set money management goals & stick to it using a budget.
5. Introduce children to the value of saving vs. spending.